Mountain Meadows Adventure Rentals makes playing EASY! They have great running, state of the art toys. From Razors to Rangers you are sure to have a blast! Or, if you prefer the water, check out their kayak, paddleboard, and jet ski rentals. No need to pull a trailer. Best yet, no expensive ATV to maintain, store, haul or buy! Just FUN right on the trail!
The mission of the Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation is to improve the quality of life in Idaho through outdoor recreation and resource stewardship. IDPR manages the registration programs for boats, snowmobiles and other off-highway vehicles (OHV). Money from these registration programs goes back to users to develop and maintain trails, facilities and programs. IDPR also provides free education courses for boaters and OHV operators.
ROSE Advocates Against Sexual & Domestic Violence
ROSE Advocates is a confidential network offering resources to abused children and adults since 1988. We strive to help each person begin a safe life for themselves and their families. We strive to provide an environment that nurtures empowerment, self-esteem and self-worth.
ROSE Advocates is committed to providing a multicultural and diverse program that responds to the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of all abused people in our communities.
Just minutes from Cascade, Idaho, and Cascade Lake, Big Rock Campground is a destination RV stop in Valley County. The owners are proud to provide the cleanest and most convenient service in the area. This campground is a central spot for relaxation, exploration and outdoor fun. Wild game frequent the area. In order to preserve the game’s free roaming, dogs are not allowed. You will discover good old-fashioned hospitality when you visit. Sit back, enjoy the mountain fresh air, and take in the gorgeous scenery.
The Gilberts provide excellent service to their guests while maintaining a comfortable place to camp. Their hospitality and joy for life are what keep their guests wanting to return year after year. The staff at Big Rock Campground will gladly guide you to your site and are happy to assist you with your vacation plans and information about the area.
- Six sites with power, water and sewer hookups available
- Three more sites with power and water hookups (sewer cleaning available once a week)
- Both Payette River and Cascade Lake can be seen from the top of the hill
- Grill and picnic tables at each site
- Commons area with campfire and seating
- Plenty of room for maneuvering
- Additional parking for boat and ATV trailers
- Boat docks and lake access close by
- The town of Cascade is five minutes away with grocery store, gas stations, several restaurants and bars, movie theater, aquatic/fitness center and whitewater park
- There are a number of local hot springs
- Freely roaming wild game live in the area (pets not allowed for this reason)
- 27 miles to Tamarack Resort with dining, zip-line, watercraft, mountain biking and other amenities available
- 32 miles to McCall, which has many more services and entertainment
Click here for more info: https://bigrockcampground.net/about
The Cascade Store is your destination store. We offer a large selection of home and cabin decor, everyday items (shorts, underwear, socks, etc.), a large selection of souvenir gifts, clothing for youth, teens, and adults (Columbia Sportswear, LazyOne Pjs, etc), outdoor flags and banners, Hi-Tec and Columbia hiking boots, flip-flops, sandals, and more!
Sourdoughs International is a family business dedicated to the resurgence of authentic sourdoughs. Authentic? Commercial yeast produces something that looks like sourdough but is completely bland and tasteless. Absolutely nothing tastes or smells anything like authentic sourdough. When you bake it with wild yeast and lactobacilli, it will taste and smell like sourdough should. There is no other way.Read More