Healthcare in Cascade
Below is a list of services provided.
- Emergency Department – Open 24×7.
- 10-bed licensed Critical Access Hospital, ready to provide overnight observation care, short-stay acute inpatient care, and longer stay rehabilitation care – Open 24×7.
- Physical Therapy – Open 8:00am – 5:30pm weekdays, our physical therapists provide a full range of services. We also conduct aqua therapy in the warm water therapy pool at the Cascade Rec Center every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Family Practice Clinic – open Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, and Saturday morning.
- Mental Health Counseling – open Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Walk-in Clinic – open Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, and Saturday morning.
Cascade Medical Center operates its own lab and radiology departments. On-site, we have X-Ray, CT, and Ultrasound scanners. Gem State Radiologists promptly read all exams.
Equipped with a helipad, Cascade Medical Center can quickly evacuate critically ill or injured patients to one of the region’s major medical centers.
For more information, go to the medical center’s website, www.cascademedicalcenter.net