ROSE Advocates Against Sexual & Domestic Violence
ROSE Advocates is a confidential network offering resources to abused children and adults since 1988. We strive to help each person begin a safe life for themselves and their families. We strive to provide an environment that nurtures empowerment, self-esteem and self-worth.
ROSE Advocates is committed to providing a multicultural and diverse program that responds to the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of all abused people in our communities.
Boise Eagle Riders 2020 Soar to the Shore. Charity Fun-Run from Boise Eagles #115 to North Shore Lodge in Warm Lake, Idaho Saturday, September 19th, 2020. There will be Burger burn lunch provided at North Shore Lodge, $20 per bike/vehicle $5 per passenger, Pre-registration begins June 24th via Ride Poc – Bill Hazen 208-866-1501, Registration 8A-9:15A, KSU 9:30A
34rd Annual Golf Tournament. Saturday, August 22, 2020 Held in conjunction with the Cascade Golf Course. It’s time to get your game one! Gather 4 golfer friends and create a team (or contact Gene Novotny to find a team for you). Entry and Gree Fees: $75 per person
Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 9 AM – 2 PM Cascade will create sidewalk art! The eleventh annual Chalk on the Walk will be held in downtown Cascade on Main Street Saturday, August 22nd from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Cost: $5.00 per artist. All artists must have a sponsor. If you are not able to find a sponsor, we can get one for you. Each artist will receive a spray bottle, a package of pastels, a sidewalk square, and ice cream provided by The Cascade Store. Sponsor an artist for $25.00 and your name will be displayed alongside your artist’s masterpiece. Proceeds will benefit the Cascade Cultural Arts Center and Cascade Schools’ Music and Art Departments.
Just minutes from Cascade, Idaho, and Cascade Lake, Big Rock Campground is a destination RV stop in Valley County. The owners are proud to provide the cleanest and most convenient service in the area. This campground is a central spot for relaxation, exploration and outdoor fun. Wild game frequent the area. In order to preserve the game’s free roaming, dogs are not allowed. You will discover good old-fashioned hospitality when you visit. Sit back, enjoy the mountain fresh air, and take in the gorgeous scenery.
The Gilberts provide excellent service to their guests while maintaining a comfortable place to camp. Their hospitality and joy for life are what keep their guests wanting to return year after year. The staff at Big Rock Campground will gladly guide you to your site and are happy to assist you with your vacation plans and information about the area.
- Six sites with power, water and sewer hookups available
- Three more sites with power and water hookups (sewer cleaning available once a week)
- Both Payette River and Cascade Lake can be seen from the top of the hill
- Grill and picnic tables at each site
- Commons area with campfire and seating
- Plenty of room for maneuvering
- Additional parking for boat and ATV trailers
- Boat docks and lake access close by
- The town of Cascade is five minutes away with grocery store, gas stations, several restaurants and bars, movie theater, aquatic/fitness center and whitewater park
- There are a number of local hot springs
- Freely roaming wild game live in the area (pets not allowed for this reason)
- 27 miles to Tamarack Resort with dining, zip-line, watercraft, mountain biking and other amenities available
- 32 miles to McCall, which has many more services and entertainment
Click here for more info: https://bigrockcampground.net/about
The Cascade Store is your destination store. We offer a large selection of home and cabin decor, everyday items (shorts, underwear, socks, etc.), a large selection of souvenir gifts, clothing for youth, teens, and adults (Columbia Sportswear, LazyOne Pjs, etc), outdoor flags and banners, Hi-Tec and Columbia hiking boots, flip-flops, sandals, and more!