Just minutes from Cascade, Idaho, and Cascade Lake, Big Rock Campground is a destination RV stop in Valley County. The owners are proud to provide the cleanest and most convenient service in the area. This campground is a central spot for relaxation, exploration and outdoor fun. Wild game frequent the area. In order to preserve the game’s free roaming, dogs are not allowed. You will discover good old-fashioned hospitality when you visit. Sit back, enjoy the mountain fresh air, and take in the gorgeous scenery.
The Gilberts provide excellent service to their guests while maintaining a comfortable place to camp. Their hospitality and joy for life are what keep their guests wanting to return year after year. The staff at Big Rock Campground will gladly guide you to your site and are happy to assist you with your vacation plans and information about the area.
- Six sites with power, water and sewer hookups available
- Three more sites with power and water hookups (sewer cleaning available once a week)
- Both Payette River and Cascade Lake can be seen from the top of the hill
- Grill and picnic tables at each site
- Commons area with campfire and seating
- Plenty of room for maneuvering
- Additional parking for boat and ATV trailers
- Boat docks and lake access close by
- The town of Cascade is five minutes away with grocery store, gas stations, several restaurants and bars, movie theater, aquatic/fitness center and whitewater park
- There are a number of local hot springs
- Freely roaming wild game live in the area (pets not allowed for this reason)
- 27 miles to Tamarack Resort with dining, zip-line, watercraft, mountain biking and other amenities available
- 32 miles to McCall, which has many more services and entertainment
Click here for more info: https://bigrockcampground.net/about