Please join us for YCamp Volunteer Day!
April 6, 2019
10 am – 4 pm
Y CAMP NEEDS YOUR HELP!
Help Camp awaken from its winter slumber and prepare for the busy Spring and Summer ahead.
This year Volunteer Day will be held Saturday, April 6th from 10:00am – 4:00pm on the Y Camp property.
Bring your friends and family to meet the Camp team and set our campers up to have the best summer ever. Work side by side with staff to clean cabins, set up program areas, and much more.
Lunch will be served to all of our volunteers at no cost. Just let us know how many will be joining us by sending your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Camp:
From Boise . . .
Map applications may take you on a different route; please follow these directions.
- Take highway 55 North to Cascade
- Once you’ve passed through Cascade, turn right onto Warm Lake Road
- Proceed 6 miles, then turn right onto Horsethief Road
- Proceed 3 miles down to the west side of the reservoir (do not turn off the main road)
- Our property is located at the south end of the reservoir; enter at the “Welcome to Y Camp” sign, you will see it shortly after the spillway*
Horsethief Road still has a considerable amount of snow so please use caution and plan accordingly.
View flyer: YMCA-YCamp-VolunteerDay-8.5X11